Please Join Us!
National Duncan Glass Society
The members of the National Duncan Glass Society voted in July, 2014, to ratify the amended Constitution and Bylaws. Our Bylaws state that membership in the National Duncan Glass Society will renew for all members in July of each year. The Board of Directors has decided that the transition to the July renewal date for all members will begin in 2015. This change has a number of advantages:
- An annual July renewal date will be easy to remember, and you won’t miss any issues of the National Duncan Glass Journal.
- Postage costs for reminder notices will be lower.
- Volunteer hours necessary for the management of monthly renewals will be reduced, allowing volunteers more time to help in other areas.
This membership plan has significant value in both time and money, and is an important part of the Board’s plan to manage costs.
It’s easy to apply for or renew your membership - just download and complete the membership form and return to the National Duncan Glass Society, or sign up thru Paypal. Membership is calculated on a quarterly basis.
Thank you in advance for your support of the Annual Renewal Plan
Membership in the National Duncan Glass Society has its rewards!
The official publication of the National Duncan Glass Society, Inc. is distinguished by our excellent color photography
and articles including glass and pattern studies, historical information, and museum and club news.
Send us your questions and article topics for consideration, and photos of your special finds!
• Invitation to the Annual National Convention Dinner Meeting – July
- Members and guests are invited for an evening of exquisite food, drinks, friends and fellow Duncan & Miller Glass lovers!